480,645 square feet of Class A office space
480,000 square feet of Class A office space planned for The Pointe: Phase II
LEED Gold Certified
Energy Star Certified
2900 West Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505
9.35 acres of land situated in the heart of the Media District, bounded by Alameda Ave. to the North, Parkside Drive and Johnny Carson Park to the South, Naomi St. and Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center to the East, Bob Hope Dr. and The Burbank Studios to the West.
On-site campus security and an extensive and complex security system (including access controls, CCTV monitoring station for fixed and pan/zoom/tilt cameras, card readers, intercoms and turnstiles) provide a secure workplace environment.
In addition, an on-site Management Team works with a Lobby Concierge/Security Post Commander and other dedicated staff to ensure that every need receives personal attention and superior customer service.
- Premier 14-story class a office tower opened in July 2009
- Large, open floor plates averaging 34,500 square feet
- 10 foot floor-to-ceiling vision glass windows on every floor
- Tenant-exclusive, full service health club
- Premier on-site restaurant
- Secured subterranean parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- 3 Acres of lush landscape architecture (with an additional 3 acres planned for Phase II)
- Outdoor dining patio and garden seating
- Prominent freeway identity
- Access to nearby sound stages and various production service organizations